I. BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- Read the course description on the Group Programs page.
- Note that in order to benefit from the programs, you are expected to set aside 30 to 40 minutes for daily practice. Practice includes such activities as following an MP3-format meditation and bringing more awareness to daily events and actions.
- Participation is an important component of the program. If you need to miss more than one class, it would be preferable to sign up for a future series.
- If you are interested in the MBCT program for anxiety and/or to prevent depression relapse, please note that this course is not suitable for those currently experiencing a major depression.
II. REFUND POLICY:
Course refunds are given for cancellations made up until two weeks before class start date, less a $75 processing fee. After that time, we regret that no refunds will be issued.
I am aware that some courses may involve gentle yoga or mindful movement. During such activities, I am encouraged to move as much or as little as I am comfortable with (with prior consultation with a medical professional, if I feel this is necessary). I assume all risk of damage or injury that may occur to me while participating in a Mindful Living course and while on the premises at which the class is held. In consideration of being accepted into a program, I release and discharge Mindful Living and its agents from all claims resulting from my participation therein.
IV. REGISTRATION FORM:
Note: You may email a smartphone photo of the completed form if you would rather fill it out by hand or run into problems saving or mailing it digitally.
V. HOW TO PAY
- Using the Paypal button below, you can pay online via Paypal or with a credit card, even if you do not have a Paypal account.
- You can also pay by cheque, made out to Mindful Living. Please mail cheque (be sure to add 5% GST to basic course fee) and Course Registration Form to the address found at the top of the registration form.
- If you prefer to pay online through e-transfer (instead of by credit card or Paypal), please:
- Payment will reserve your space in the course. You will be able to review your course selection and payment method before submitting payment.
- In rare cases, an Early Bird/discounted course price may be available for purchase by Paypal after the price for the discount has ended. If you have paid for a discounted course via Paypal after the Early Bird deadline has passed, we will ask you to send us the remainder of the sum of the regular price by selecting the $20 price make-up option at the bottom of the Paypal dropdown menu above.
We apologize for the inconvenience while we’re upgrading our payment process!
I confirm that I have read and agree to I, II, III, IV, and V above.
*This graduate class is open to students who have taken previous MBSR and/or MBCT classes or have previous meditation experience. Classes include a talk, discussion, and two meditation practices. Participants will be emailed handouts with suggestions for home practice and meditation recordings in MP3 format
**These Mini Retreats are part of the MBSR program and the first one is included in the MBSR tuition. They are also open to those who have participated in an MBCT program for a fee. Many students attend several mini retreats as a way to support ongoing mindfulness practice.